Saturday, June 4, 2011

Stuck Like Glue



"Stuck on you...you and me baby...we're stuck like glue." 

Dropped off some food to the old man while he was at work today and as we were saying our farewells, he gave my hand a sweet little peck. There is just something so wholesome and innocent about a kiss on the hand. You can imagine I was smiling from the inside out. I am obsessed with him! Absolutely amazed by this love-a love so unfathomable, completely indescribable, and totally un-understandable.

I feel like jumping obnoxiously on a trampoline so I reach to the sky and give God a hug! A hug so grand to thank him for blessing me with this wonderful life.

Hope everyone out there is having a blessed day! Go tan in the sun, skip around in your underwear, eat some frozen yogurt, whatever your heart desires!!!

No comments: