Monday, October 11, 2010

Wedding Bells

I was in a wedding this past weekend and it was one of the best weddings I've ever been too. The bride and groom paid so much close attention to detail. Especially the bride, amongst the people and the hustle/bustle of a big wedding with close to 400 guests, she still somehow managed to remember I was missing a hairpiece... 8)
I was just a child when I met the groom. He basically watch me grow up. It was so nice to be a part of his big special day. I can tell they will live a happily ever after...
For their first dance, they danced to my favorite song ever. From their long gaze into each others eyes, the way they wrap their arms around another, their genuine heart felt smiles..I knew they were for life.
I love you guys!! Chuc mung Anh Nam and Chi Yen!!



Can't Help Falling in Love with You



Wise men say only fools rush in...but I can't help falling in love with you...

5 comments:

Mimi said...

i miss anh nam!! omg..i'm so glad to hear that he is now finally married! he soo deserves it all =)

Phamtastic said...

I know!! Everyone thought he was going to become a priest...lol
They love each other so much Mimi! It's adorable!! 8)

Mimi said...

for the longest time i thought that too!! lol..i'm soo happy for him!

Rose said...

OMG..I LOVE THIS SONG TOO! ^_^ I can't wait to be there in the crowd...watching you fall hopelessly in love...and dancing into this song! I didn't know Elvis Presly sang this song...I use to sing this song on karaoke! bahaha Shall I sing it at ur wedding too? LMAO!

Phamtastic said...

8') It will mean the world to have you guys there on my wedding day!!! Hong, if I let you sing this song I think I'll be hopelessly falling in love with you that I'll neglect my husband!!! BAHAHAHA...