Monday, February 14, 2011

So Much Better When We're Together

My mind is quite obsessed with the future. I'm constantly thinking of what's going to happen ten years from now. How many kids do I plan to have? Who do I plan to marry? How will I make money? The list goes on... the trouble with consuming my mind with the future is I leave very little time to enjoy the present moment. God has recently introduced a beautiful human being in my life and I'm so concerned that my time with him might interfere with my future, I even thought of ending the relationship with this person that makes me very-berry-merry happy.

Well, my youth shall not be wasted. This is the time in my life where I can enjoy freedom with very little responsibility. Later on when career, family, and kids come into play,  I will never be able to retract nor relive these years.

So cheers to enjoying my youth and cheers to living in the present moment.

It is Valentine's Day after all...wouldn't be right without some cheesy romantic words thrown here and there.

For the next couple of months, I vow to follow my heart.
Cause I have yet to find someone that makes me smile the way you do, feel safe the way you do, feel peace the way you do, love life the way you do. It's so much better when we're together...

No comments: