Sunday, December 26, 2010

All I Want For Christmas...

...is you.

Last night a cat fight broke out in the club, and the first thing he did was grab me and positioned me behind him. It was such a safe and secure moment for myself... I couldn't help but look at him in awe. There he stood, firm and tall, protecting me.

Once everything settled down, we danced the night away with wonderful friends....my legs shall reap the consequences for days to come but it was all worth it. I'm so glad they dragged my butt out.

And to end the night, I peacefully laid by his side...listening to his heavy breathing as he falls into a deep slumber. What else can a girl possibly ask for? I can't wait to cook for him... or do anything for that matter to put a smile on his face. He's more than I could ever ask for.

I feel so blessed for my family, my friends, and of course him...8)

No comments: