Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Cheers to Happiness

As I continue working on my inner core confidence and peace, I cannot deny the fact that I'm currently enjoying a bit of external happiness. Yes, the risk is there...when the external happiness fades away, which it undoubtedly will,  I will feel the inevitable-sadness and pain. However, both will play a part in our lives for many times to come. There's no need to run away from what makes you happy just to hide from what follows: pain.

Everything unfolded in such an unexpected and beautiful manner, I feel as if I discovered a hidden treasure. For once in my life, I'm facing a person that adores me as much as I adore them. There's always been a hint of imbalance in my past relationships. But when I look into his eyes, I see the sincerity, the happiness, the future. I have a good feeling about all of this... 8)

No comments: