Monday, January 3, 2011

Goodbye 2010, Hello 2011

Happy New Years Everyone!

New Years..a special occasion to celebrate us having lived for another year and contemplate how to live the next even better. 2010 was undoubtedly one of the hardest years on me. To recap- there was the tragic ending of my long-term relationship and even worst, my failure to succeed on an exam that determines the fate of my life. I have been able to recollect myself and stabilize beyond imaginable since the breakup, I'm still working on the improvement of that exam. Overall, I am quite satisfied with how the year ended and excited for 2011, which by the way, I celebrated well with amazing friends!! The best part... I started the year with a special someone I am ever so grateful to have met. To be honest, I don't know what direction we're heading because they're so much at stake with what we've started. Regardless of where we end up, we'll be friends at least.

It is undeniable that my heart just weakens in his presence..the way he reaches for my hand...kiss my forehead...or pinch my cheeks... ^_^

For 2011, the focus, however, remains to be my academic career...once I come back from vacation in NYC...it's hardcore studying from then on! God, please watch over us and grant us a wonderful 2011!!!

No comments: