Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Perfect Fight

"...we fit perfectly..." -ong gia

In the beginning, the two of us were under the impression that we were starting something temporary, a couple of months at most. Honestly, only time will tell, but I'm not quite digging the idea of us ending anytime soon. We spent so much freaking time/energy contemplating our fate and ended up together anyways. Started out as friends and flowered into something so much more. No matchmaker, no middle man, just two people drawn to one another by the natural laws of attraction. Okay.. I lied, there was a little bit help along the way. Nonetheless, everything worked out nicely like puzzle pieces falling into place.


We had our first fight the other night, not exactly the right timing because we were out of town trying to have a good time. You know how special occasions can be stressful at times. It is scary to think we both had it in our heads that it was over at that moment. Once he broke the silence, all I could do was hold onto him and apologize a thousand times. No surprise, yes...I started the stupid fight and I swear to never do something that dumb ever again. We have resolved our problems and it's more clear than ever that we both want this. We both don't want to lose what we have. I know I've mentioned this before and excuse me but I must say it again, he is more than I could ever ask for, more than what I dare to dream, and we fit perfectly... 8)

No comments: