Friday, March 18, 2011

Forever



















weheartit

Something rather refreshing has happened as of late. We have decided that our relationship will no longer take the form of a fling. We are giving up on the whole summer break up idea and a sense of liveliness has since taken its presence in our relationship. No more holding back, no more protecting or shielding fragile hearts, no more cloudy days...

It feels as if a huge ray of sunshine has burst into our lives. And though gas prices are sky high and our gas tanks may be on E, happiness and warmth fill our hearts to FULL.

So yes, I did potentially sacrificed getting into medical school this year because I decided to take the time I had to fall in love with a beautiful human-being instead. However, he has given me a new outlook on life. Now I have the chance and opportunity to aim higher. I am starting to consider going out-of-state. Which requires me to do extra well on the MCAT, and it may sound silly that I didn't try hard on my own before, people only work the minimum amount necessary, but having him makes me want to go the extra mile.

The best of luck to us my old man... I hope this lasts forever...

2 comments:

Rose said...

reach for the stars girl! :D

Phamtastic said...

I will!!! And I can't wait to see what's gonna happen!! ^_^