Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Faith is Found

I would be lying out my ass if I told the world I never once have lost faith in God. There are many times in life I find myself questioning what he has planned for me.  When I sense failure, I immediately have thoughts of giving up. The desire is innate, I just want to run away...I lose hope. 

Hedonistic by nature, my world is typically revolved around pleasure. Unpleasant things turn me off, pleasant things attract me. Pretty darn primitive behavior, there are some things we just can't change about ourselves.

With God's blessings, I have been able to pull off every semester with all A's since freshmen year. No one is more amazed than myself. I thought for sure I would not be able to pull that off this semester. And once again, the Lord has shown me that anything is possible.
There are exams where you feel confident, exams where you feel so-so, and exams you for sure have flunked. I thought I took one of those flunk for sure exams last week, to my amazement, I made an A!!! You can't even comprehend my shock and gratitude for the good Lord above.

Thanks for watching over me and giving me a chance. I won't give up this time...8)
It might seem minuscule to others, but this is truly a miracle for me.

No comments: