Sunday, July 11, 2010

Energy Transfer

Not to be all nerdy sounding, but as we all know,the law of conservation of energy states that energy cannot be created nor destroyed, only transformed from one state to another.

I am bewildered everyday at how much people can affect one another. It's just unexplainable when you see someone and your heart practically jumps out your chest. I know the science behind it (skip this if you don't care for the science, but it might intrigue some: basically you see an image or encounter a threat, image is sent to your brain, your body experiences a 'flight or fight' response. If it chooses to 'flight', the adrenal gland will release epinephrine aka adrenaline into your bloodstream. Your heart beat accelerates, breathing is increased, you may feel flushed, and you'll begin to shake), but science cannot explain why you are so crazy about that one particular person. It just explains the biological processes that occur in our bodies. So what is it that connects you to this person, but not that person? Who the f--- knows?

Anyways, back to my energy transfer topic. When you care or have feelings for someone, it comes with a type of energy. And when that person doesn't reciprocate those feelings or relationship has ended, it makes complete sense to stop caring/feeling for that person. So you've manage to train yourself to stop caring/feeling, but the energy is still there. Well according to physics, you simply transfer it into another form. Easier said than done of course. Sometimes our hearts just feel what it wants, regardless of what we constantly tell ourselves. So as of recent, I'm trying to figure out what I can do to take that energy and change its form. It drives me nuts when I can't control my bodily functions. I feel so defeated when I'm around someone and I'm weak in the knees...that's obnoxious, right!? No one should ever waste their emotions and energy into an unworthy person. It sucks when you can't control how you feel.

Well, lately I've been wanting to have kids so bad!! I just want to take all this nurturing desire and freaking take care of someone!! Of course, I am in no way ready to have children, but at least I know what I want to do with the extra energy. I was debating for the longest time whether I wanted to teach ccd again in the fall. I have a feeling that it's God's plans to have me feel this way because now I CANNOT WAIT TIL CCD BEGINS!! I miss my kids so much and am definitely returning. Just got to suck it up until August...8)


Can you transform me?!

No comments: