Thursday, July 29, 2010

Back to Stability

So life is finally beginning to settle down. Most of my med school stuff is done. MCAT is done. SUMMER SCHOOL IS DONE!!! Emotional state is stabilizing. It's been a rough summer with many adjustments. I am so so so glad to feel somewhat sane and normal again.

I now have three weeks left of summer until the fall semester and I'm kicking it off in style with Miami. It's my first time flying with friends!! I love them to death and know I will have a blast!! Will be in so much debt upon return, but this is such a necessary vacation. EXCITED!!!

Hopefully, the rest of the year will be nothing but smooth sailing. I would anticipate that to be true since I've removed much of the negative aspects of my life but it's all in God's hands what he decides to throw my way.

I can't believe it's going to be my last semester at LSU!! Almost done and I plan on treating myself to a trip to Costa Rica after I graduate. Sounds like a wonderful way to the end the year, no? Just me, away from everything familiar, discovering another foreign world working with children. Sigh...my cup of tea. Surely something worth working hard for!!

Looking forward to life. After all the stress and vultures I ran into this summer, I feel like I can handle anything...8)

No comments: