Friday, July 9, 2010

Moving, Moving, Moving On



I actually like the original song better than this remix, but couldn't find one that I could embed...8(
I've been listening to this song non-stop since yesterday. I think the way the director went about filming this music video was pure genius. Natalie Imbruglia is such a beautiful woman and her emotions are very convincing. Her body language and facial expressions felt so real and intense. What a talent!
The line that stands out to me is 'I hope you get all that you want.'
Regardless of how relationships (friends, lovers, foes) end, I always hope that the person gets all that they want. It doesn't matter how great of a person you are, if they weren't happy with you, don't be bitter. Don't hold on to someone if you can't make them happy. Just let them go, move on, and wish them the best of luck. But never doubt yourself, everyone has different wants and needs. It doesn't make you less of a person because someone doesn't want you. It just means you're not right for them. Just like Natalie sings, tell them 'take a good look at what you give up' and be on your way... 8)

No comments: