Wednesday, August 11, 2010

...

I am in the best condition to write when I'm in one of two states of mind: really depressed or really happy. There is a bittersweet feeling to the fact life is starting to stabilize and I'm finding myself scavenging for inspiration to write.

To answer my own question from the last post, I believe it's better to keep it friendly. Our friendship goes way back and I'm not willing to lose it just for comfort and good company. However, I am grateful to have someone in my life that can make me feel important. I love how he comes to me when in need of a positive outlook on his life situations. Let's me know I'm doing my job as a friend.

I'm really beginning to enjoy my single life. When you're in a relationship, you have to act a certain way.. so restrained!! I am loving this sense of freedom! I noticed that guys are less likely to talk to you when you're in a relationship also. I guess it's male code, taken property? I don't know, but I'm meeting new people and I'm so excited!! School starts in two weeks, it's going to be my last semester and I am going to make the best of it! Yay!! 8)

1 comment:

MaiZer said...

I must agree. Enjoy your single life 'cause you deserve a lot of "me" time. =) I sure had a blast with my "me" time last summer.