Friday, August 20, 2010

Spread the Joy!




Making people smile is one of life's most enjoyable experiences for me...making people laugh is even more rewarding! I just love it when I share a joke/story and this person/persons across from me is smirking/smiling and preferably laughing their asses off. I don't know what it is.. maybe it's the twinkling in their eyes or the fullness in their cheeks or even the funny way people sound when they laugh. Just lightens my heart and brightens my day!
Mother Theresa once said that 'peace begins with a smile.' Isn't that the truth!?
Have you ever been mad at someone? Yet the moment they crack a joke, you are A-Okay again?
Have you ever smiled at a stranger and they immediately smiled in return and asked how your day went?
Did you ever try to cheer up a friend after a long day? The moment they smile.. they just look at you and thank you with a hug?
Strange is it not? Such a simple expression but it receives such positive responses!!
That's why I ask you to smile more often. Smile at strangers, smile at your family members, smile at your friends, smile at your enemies!! Just spread happiness everywhere you go!!! Get high on endorphins!! 8)

It might feel fake at first...but once you see how effective it is and it becomes habitual..trust me you won't stop!!



And for those that haven't seen this hilarious clip!

No comments: