Tuesday, August 17, 2010

FUCK MY LIFE

I'm really upset right now so please excuse the language, but I need to blow off some fucking steam. And I feel really guilty for polluting the Earth with such negativity...but I promise I'll make it up in the future!!

Fuck my mother fucking fuck life...

Let me dwell in this shit...just let me swim in this fucking misery..
Swim in my shame, disappointment, and failure!

As if my patience and faith haven't been tested enough this summer...one week before school starts..let's just fucking BOMB her!! You know... kick her in the ass so hard to leave her completely speechless and distraught.

Okay...all better... now onto figuring out what the hell am I going to do...

Also, I would like to thank the people that were my crying shoulder. You mean the world to me and I have no idea what I would do without you! I knew of the challenges and risk of heart ache when I chose this career path. I promise I'm not giving up and I'll figure things out somehow...

No comments: