Monday, August 9, 2010

The Light Bulb...Ding!



Does anyone remember the show PB&J Otter on Playhouse Disney?! I used to watch it all the time as a kid. Well I couldn't find the English version on youtube but everytime they had a problem they did the noodle dance to come up with an idea/solution. Noodle...do the nooodle...do the noodle dance..DING!

The light bulb always pop up at the end of their cute little dance. I'm totally obsessed with those light bulb moments.
Have you ever stared at a calculus or physics problem for 30 minutes and swore you worked every angle possible. Then DING! You realize you're missing one step and immediately you think, "Oh, so that's how you do it."
Have you ever try to assemble something and followed directions, but something still didn't look right. Then DING! You realize you used the wrong bolt or screw and immediately you think, "Oh, so that's where it goes."
Have you ever misunderstood someone and when they finally re-explain themselves. You think, "Oh, so that's what you meant."
Have you ever read something that you never understood about yourself and thought, "Oh, so that's why I'm like that."
Oh..how I love the "Oh, so that's..." moments!! It's freaking 3 AM but I was so excited because I had one of those moments..I had to write about it!! Night!!

DING DING DING DING DING!!!!! 8)

No comments: